What can you do on a Friday night if you’re a nerd? Probably blog about that. That’s what I’m doing. Another option is to find a place with a low entrance barrier for people with nerdy guys. Or pack a few less nerdy people to form a group with an acceptable average nerdyness level. I’m alone here so that won’t work. It’s 3 more weeks in San Francisco(and I live just in the heart of the Mission!), so I can’t sit idle. I’ve read a few articles about the topic and uhm… they lack stories. It’s kind of scary to kick of in Clint Eastwood fashion(given I left my horse in Europe). So I’ll start easy: go and get myself a drink.
If you’re read till this line, you’ll know that I’m doing this for sake of science – I love learning new things ^_^
- White whine just observing people, meditate if you can
- $20 bill and $6 wine resulted in no change
- Another barmen approached
- Ask if that’s a deposit or I’ve used any trigger words saying that’s all –> you should get the change in any case
- One drink on the house, tip it all over
- Dance the shit out of my body
- Get a few puffs hash as a reward for the lighter, complemented my dancing
- Tip it all over and get a few more drinks
- Outside hysterical girl and a guy, yay, justice!
- More drinks
- Girls 30+ flirting
- Dance, dance, mingle with the crowd
- On my way home spotted by some Carols saying he’s gay and suggesting to have some fun
- Blog about the thing
- Now I know a DJ, bouncer and a few patrons = profit!
Greet a new resident!